Friday, November 13, 2009

Brimfield Elementary's Finest Artists!





I am still getting my feet wet with this whole blogging experience, but really getting a better grasp and loving it! I thought I'd put my idea to the test and upload some recent work of my students. As I said in a previous post, my fifth grade students were recently working in the likeness of artist Chuck Close when they created this portrait of Barack Obama. We learned a ton about value with this monochromatic piece. Also I added just a few glimpses of the awesome pottery they are making for our pottery show and fundraiser! Richardson refers to publishing outstanding pieces of work as good way to use a blog. I know my students would be thrilled to see their work online! I am proud of their craftsmanship and can't wait to further explore this blog as a tool to utilize to enhance my student's educations!


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete